Topics

Focus Blue 40 Braille display users group?

Raymond Bishup

Does a Braille display group exist and if so, what is its signup email address?  Thanks!

Raymond Bishop, NV9B

Philippians 4:6-7

**** Be kind to your email friends. If you forward this, please remove all previous addresses before you send it on and use the BCC area when forwarding to several friends. ****

Milton Ota <mota1252@...>

Hi,
There was once a listserv for paperless braille devices that I used to belong too and because I have changed e-mail address several times and not moving my subscription to the list I don't know if the list still exist.

You might want to try doing a search through Google to see if anything comes up. I'll do the same and should I find something, I'll post it here.

Does a Braille display group exist and if so, what is its signup email address? Thanks!
Raymond Bishop, NV9B
Philippians 4:6-7
**** Be kind to your email friends. If you forward this, please remove all previous addresses before you send it on and use the BCC area when forwarding to several friends. ****

Joseph Hudson

Hello Raymond, I know there's what exist. But I don't have the subscription info. But I do know the owner's email address. His name is Kliff and he should be able to get you their info that you need. His email address will be below for you.

KliphnSharrie Miller <millerkru.inc@icloud.com>

On Feb 9, 2019, at 2:30 PM, Raymond Bishup <rtbishop@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Does a Braille display group exist and if so, what is its signup email address? Thanks!

Raymond Bishop, NV9B
Philippians 4:6-7

**** Be kind to your email friends. If you forward this, please remove all previous addresses before you send it on and use the BCC area when forwarding to several friends. ****

Robert stigile

Hello joseph
I have tried the email twice that you provided to get info on the focus 40 list and the email bounces back to me

Robert Stigile
818-381-9568

On Feb 9, 2019, at 5:22 PM, Joseph Hudson <jhud7789@outlook.com> wrote:

Hello Raymond, I know there's what exist. But I don't have the subscription info. But I do know the owner's email address. His name is Kliff and he should be able to get you their info that you need. His email address will be below for you.

KliphnSharrie Miller <millerkru.inc@icloud.com>
On Feb 9, 2019, at 2:30 PM, Raymond Bishup <rtbishop@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Does a Braille display group exist and if so, what is its signup email address? Thanks!

Raymond Bishop, NV9B
Philippians 4:6-7

**** Be kind to your email friends. If you forward this, please remove all previous addresses before you send it on and use the BCC area when forwarding to several friends. ****

Joseph Hudson

Hi Robert, I will write him and see if I get anything. And post here whenever I get subscription info.

On Feb 10, 2019, at 11:53 AM, Robert stigile <rnstechnology@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

Joseph:

Thanks! I will email him and see about the list. I appreciate your effort
in getting the info to me.

[...]

Hi Raymond, you're welcome. I don't know if you saw but somebody else trying to write that email address and they apparently got bounced back. I posted to his Apple list and asked for the info. So if I get it I will send it back this way. Or if you get at an email from him go ahead and posted.