From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Liz and Hope
Sent: Saturday, February 9, 2019 2:44 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: The best internet browser to use with JAWS.

I am going to be receiving some in depth computer training in preparation
for vocational training services. Since Internet Explorer is no longer
secure, what is the best browser out there that is JAWS friendly? I have
used fire fox in the past, but as of late I have heard mixed views about
fire fox.
Liz Ulrich and leader Dog hope
HTTP://WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/ELIZABETH.ULRICH.1

Richard Turner

I use Firefox latest version with Jaws 2018 and have no issues.
Some folks like Chrome.
The best browser is the one you can use and feel comfortable with.
Does the training organization have a preference?

Other than IE, of course.

Later,
Richard