file convertions

Nino Dagostino

Hello:

Does anybody know if there is a free file convertion program to convert ext web to mp3?

Thank you.

Richard Turner

Is .web an audio file? I've never heard of that extension.
Richard

On Feb 8, 2019, at 10:41 AM, Nino Dagostino <ndagostino3@...> wrote:

Hello:

Does anybody know if there is a free file convertion program to convert ext web to mp3?

Thank you.

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

.web is a video file.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

Is .web an audio file? I've never heard of that extension.

Richard

On Feb 8, 2019, at 10:41 AM, Nino Dagostino <ndagostino3@...> wrote:

Hello:

Does anybody know if there is a free file convertion program to convert ext web to mp3?

Thank you.

Mario

but is .web really an actual extension?
from googling, this is mentioned about the .web format:

Web video can be confusing, but we're going to make it easy.   The key
to understanding web video is realizing that there are actually three
different parts:

1. The file format that holds the video, like .mp4, .flv, .f4v, .ogv, or
.avi
2. The video format (aka codec), like H.264, MPEG-4, or Theora
3. The player that makes it available to your site visitors, such as the
Adobe Flash Plugin, or the new <video></video> tag.

to boil down all of the detail involved, the summary given is:

1. There is no one format that works on everything (browsers in
different OSs).
2. So there are a few choices.

Is .web an audio file? I've never heard of that extension.

Richard

The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't
have any." -- Alice Walker

On Feb 8, 2019, at 10:41 AM, Nino Dagostino <ndagostino3@gmail.com
<mailto:ndagostino3@gmail.com>> wrote:

Hello:

Does anybody know if there is a free file convertion program to
convert ext web to mp3?

Thank you.

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Yes. It's a format available on Youtube which is put on the web, thus, .web extension.

Bill White

billwhite92701@dslextreme.com

Is .web an audio file? I've never heard of that extension.

Richard

The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't
have any." -- Alice Walker

On Feb 8, 2019, at 10:41 AM, Nino Dagostino <ndagostino3@gmail.com
<mailto:ndagostino3@gmail.com>> wrote:

Hello:

Does anybody know if there is a free file convertion program to
convert ext web to mp3?

Thank you.

Richard Turner

Nino,
Here is a link to try if you are talking about YouTube videos. Paste the link into the box on the following website and wait a couple minutes and you should find a download link for the MP3 file.
HTH,
Richard

<mailto:ndagostino3@...>> wrote:

    Hello:

    Does anybody know if there is a free file convertion program to
    convert ext web to mp3?

    Thank you.

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Nino isn’t trying to download a youtube file. He is trying to convert a .web file which is on his local drive.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

<mailto:ndagostino3@...>> wrote:

    Hello:

    Does anybody know if there is a free file convertion program to
    convert ext web to mp3?

    Thank you.

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

.WEB File Extension

File TypeXara Web Document

Developer

MAGIX

Popularity

3.4(5 Votes)

Category

Web Files

Format

Binary

What is a WEB file?

Web development project created by Xara Web Designer or Xara Designer Pro; includes the selected site template, the site pages, and the user customizations;

can be published to the website server via

FTP

when complete.

Programs that open WEB files

Windows

MAGIX Xara Designer Pro X

MAGIX Xara Web Designer

MAGIX Xara Photo & Graphic Designer

Programs that open and convert WEB files:

BlackWidow

by

SoftByte Laboratories

See the previous paragraphs to learn more about the main application.

Creatacard

(Website Project) by

Broderbund

Program ID is PMWWebPageType

Crossdown

(Website Data File) by

Crossdown

Crossdown is a professional crossword puzzle development application. The WEB file allows you to serve puzzles interactively on your website.

UNIX (Donald Knuth's WEB File)

Typically lower case on *nix systems.

Web Vector Graphic File

Xara

(Web Document) by

Corel

The Mime types used with this association are: application/vnd.xara , application/x-corelxara. The identifying characters used for this association are

- Hex: 58 41 52 41 A3 A3 0D 0A, ASCII: XARA

Xara X

(Web Document) by

Xara

Program ID is XaraWebDocument