Michael Munn

Dear Fellow Jaws users, This is Michael. I have a question here about using Gmail Web page with Jaws Screen Reader. Currently I have 86 emails cluttered in my Inbox and I want to read all of them with a press of button. Are there a command to do this? iPhone have this ability in their mail app.
All comments are greatly appreciate it.
Best Regards
Michael Munn

Michael Munn
 National Federation of the Blind of   Virginia   www.nfbv.org
Member: Maryland Association of Blind Students
National Federation of the Blind of  Maryland www.nfbmd.org

Do you have Gmail keyboard shortcuts enabled?

If so, after you've selected all the messages/conversations you wish to mark as read, you can then hit SHIFT+i to mark them all as read.

Michael,

          After enabling Gmail Keyboard Shortcuts you can also select all unread conversations in one fell swoop with *+u  (which is really a 3-key press SHIFT+8+U, since I don't know of any keyboards where the asterisk is a lowercase character).  Then you can use the previously mentioned keyboard shortcut to mark them all as read.