Marking text to go to the clipboard with Jaws

Nino Dagostino

Hello:

I tried to mark some text with Jaws using the control windows keys and k

I can mark the text but when I press jaws key and spacebar and then press c for copy, Jaws says no text on the clipboard.

What is the best way to copy text form the clipboard I have to mark a lot of text.

Any help would be appreciated.

Marten Post Uiterweer

Nino,

You forget a step.
ctrl-shift-k to begin marking.
ins-space, m, to end the mark. Press ctrl-c. Now your text is on the
clipboard.

Regards, Marten

On Sat, 2 Feb 2019 14:34:19 -0500 "Nino Dagostino" <ndagostino3@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello:

I tried to mark some text with Jaws using the control windows keys and k

I can mark the text but when I press jaws key and spacebar and then press c
for copy, Jaws says no text on the clipboard.

What is the best way to copy text form the clipboard I have to mark a lot of
text.

Any help would be appreciated.

Nino Dagostino

"smile" its that last step it will always get you

Thanks

wrote:

Hello:

I tried to mark some text with Jaws using the control windows keys and

I can mark the text but when I press jaws key and spacebar and then
press c for copy, Jaws says no text on the clipboard.

What is the best way to copy text form the clipboard I have to mark a
lot of text.

Any help would be appreciated.

Jerry Berrier <jerry.berrier@...>

How about control-Windows-k to begin marking?

Jerry Berrier
Director of Education Technology
Perkins School for the Blind
175 North Beacon Street