Sent: Friday, February 01, 2019 10:05
Subject: Re: Jaws 2019 January update, was: Problem using Word 2016

Have you gone to the Freedom Scientific website to leave a request for this?

Click on the Support link, then go to the technical support link and activate it, then find the link for Have feedback regarding the quality of our products or services

Use heading level 1 to find “Product quality feedback”, it will say “We welcome any suggestions you have that will help improve our products and provide better service. Please be as specific as you can with information in

the Comments field“

Below this is a simple form where you fill in your name, email address, select the product from a combo box and then write a comment.

Regards,

Sieghard