From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Ingram
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2019 5:31 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: how do you get screen shot of a web page?

Hi, list members, i'd like to know how can I take a screen shot of a specific web page and send it to someone?

charleseblack@...

Go into webpage, press Ctrl + print screen, copy with ctrl c, open the place where you wish to put the screen copy, paste the screen copy there ctrl v. Thanks.

Charles E. Black, MS.
charleseblack@att.net