Topics

Using JAWS 2019 with Skype 8.

Tim Ford

Hello List,

To my dismay, when I went to use Skype yesterday, I was required to update.  I thought Microsoft had agreed to continue to allow Skype 7, but apparently that was not correct.  I am having lots of problems with Skype 8, and was hoping someone has a JAWS user guide?

Sincerely,

Tim Ford

inamuddin khan

Type Skype electron-inamuddin That tutorial will help you how to use Skype electron!

Charlsdarwin1

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

To my dismay, when I went to use Skype yesterday, I was required to update.  I thought Microsoft had agreed to continue to allow Skype 7, but apparently that was not correct.  I am having lots of problems with Skype 8, and was hoping someone has a JAWS user guide?

Sincerely,

Tim Ford

Tim Ford

Hello there, and thanks for the link.

I tried the “click here” option for downloading your tutorial, but received an error message that the page could not be found.  Any alternative link, or can you send us a direct download link?

Sincerely,

Tim Ford

Type Skype electron-inamuddin That tutorial will help you how to use Skype electron!

Charlsdarwin1

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

To my dismay, when I went to use Skype yesterday, I was required to update.  I thought Microsoft had agreed to continue to allow Skype 7, but apparently that was not correct.  I am having lots of problems with Skype 8, and was hoping someone has a JAWS user guide?

Sincerely,

Tim Ford

inamuddin khan

Try this one and let me know if it work for you!

https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=EA0B37C900E48303&id=EA0B37C900E48303%2193966&parId=EA0B37C900E48303%2193218&o=OneUp

Charlsdarwin1

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

I tried the “click here” option for downloading your tutorial, but received an error message that the page could not be found.  Any alternative link, or can you send us a direct download link?

Sincerely,

Tim Ford

Type Skype electron-inamuddin That tutorial will help you how to use Skype electron!

Charlsdarwin1

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

To my dismay, when I went to use Skype yesterday, I was required to update.  I thought Microsoft had agreed to continue to allow Skype 7, but apparently that was not correct.  I am having lots of problems with Skype 8, and was hoping someone has a JAWS user guide?

Sincerely,

Tim Ford

Mario

Inamuddin, I am not Tim but I get the following:

This item might not exist or is no longer available
This item might have been deleted, expired, or you might not have
permission to view it. Contact the owner of this item for more information.

Try this one and let me know if it work for you!

https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=EA0B37C900E48303&id=EA0B37C900E48303%2193966&parId=EA0B37C900E48303%2193218&o=OneUp

Charlsdarwin1

Windows 10

To my dismay, when I went to use Skype yesterday, I was required to
update.  I thought Microsoft had agreed to continue to allow Skype 7,
but apparently that was not correct.  I am having lots of problems with
Skype 8, and was hoping someone has a JAWS user guide?

Sincerely,

Tim Ford

inamuddin khan

OK try this one:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgOD5ADJNwvqhd4OvRPlj349OECuag

With regards from Inam7uddin with the Skype ID:

Charlsdarwin1

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

To my dismay, when I went to use Skype yesterday, I was required to

update.  I thought Microsoft had agreed to continue to allow Skype 7,

but apparently that was not correct.  I am having lots of problems with

Skype 8, and was hoping someone has a JAWS user guide?

Sincerely,

Tim Ford

Mario

Inamuddin, this URL works but Tim or anyone else who's interested needs
to spacebar on the play video button. but to save it, the player should
be closed by pressing the space bar on the close link, then navigate to
the "same page link, skype electron ..., private", press the application
key or shift+f10, down arrow to and enter on the download choice. this
will then open a standard "save as" dialog.

just trying to help out.

With regards from Inam7uddin with the Skype ID:

Charlsdarwin1

Windows 10

To my dismay, when I went to use Skype yesterday, I was required to

update.  I thought Microsoft had agreed to continue to allow Skype 7,

but apparently that was not correct.  I am having lots of problems with

Skype 8, and was hoping someone has a JAWS user guide?

Sincerely,

Tim Ford

Tim Ford

I have it! I just did a word search for "download", and found the line; pressed enter, and got the save dialog. Eazy peezy.