can't save a pdf file

Jed Barton <jedbarton@...>

Hey guys,
I am running win 10, and the latest version of jfw. I'm trying to
edit a pdf. So i can type in the fields. However i go to save as,
and i can't type in a new file name. When i start tabbing around,
jaws says nothing. What am i missing?

Cheers,

Jed

Are you certain that it's able to be saved.   I've had a number of PDF files that allowed me to fill out form fields in them, but only for the purpose of printing them when completed.  You could not save the file with the form fields filled in.

There are others, of course, that do allow you to save them with the data filled in.  My Federal and state Tax forms are like this.

Van Lant, Robin

Try hitting Control Shift S to see if it will bring up the save as dialog box.

I am running win 10, and the latest version of jfw. I'm trying to edit a pdf. So i can type in the fields. However i go to save as, and i can't type in a new file name. When i start tabbing around, jaws says nothing. What am i missing?

Cheers,

Jed

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114
send an e-mail to mailto:DNERequests@key.com with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the