keyboard question

Jed Barton <jedbarton@...>

Hey guys,

OK, i need some input here. Running the latest jfw with windows 10.
My keyboard, it has some function keys across the top where you can
control the sound volume and stuff. I can't control the sound volume
any more. I have no idea why. Any ideas what to look for? It's a
wireless keyboard. Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Jed

Have you restarted your system?   That sometimes fixes this sort of issue when dedicated function keys on wireless keyboards stop working.  Also, check the state of your batteries which, if really weak, can trigger all sorts of peculiar behaviors.

If all that fails, I'd get the freshest device driver and/or application software for the make/model in question and install that.

Jed Barton <jedbarton@...>

ah, a reset fixed it.

--

Brian *-* Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1809, Build 17763

*   Explanations exist; they have existed for all time; there is always a
well-known solution to every human problem — neat, plausible, and wrong.*