how do you get directly to where you can lengthen the time the notifications last?

David Ingram

Hi list members, can I have the steps to get to the notifications so that I can lengthen the time that the notifications last. After going to settings then where do I go from there? how to you get to ease of access then go to display then you should find how long notifications last? I hope that this information is correct. I couldn't seem to find that when I tried this before. thank you for any information that you might have concerning this question!

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Hi, David. It is easier if you don't use Settings to get to the notifications length setting.

1. Open Control Panel.
2. Navigate to Ease of Access, and press ENTER.
3. Navigate to the "Make it easier to focus on Tasks link and press ENTER.
4. TAB about ten times to the "How long should Windows Notification Dialog Boxes Stay Open" dialog.
5. Arrow up and down in the combo box to find your desired length.
6. TAB to the OK button, and press ENTER.
7. Now Windows Notifications will stay open longer.

Bill White

billwhite92701@dslextreme.com