From: dennis
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2019 07:47
Subject: getting my posts?

i'm just wondering if my posts are coming threw. i have posted several things and see them in my inbox but haven't gotten any replies. yay? nay?

John Doering

I got this.

Regards,

John Doering

Administrative Pricing Asst

p. 4147783040 Extn:4063  t. 800-642-8778

i'm just wondering if my posts are coming threw. i have posted several things and see them in my inbox but haven't gotten any replies. yay? nay?

Yes, and the last thing to come through prior to this was a question related to JAWS and Avast, which has no answers added to it.

dennis

thanks dave.

On 1/18/2019 9:47 AM, Dave... wrote:

We got this one.

Dave

i'm just wondering if my posts are coming threw. i have posted several things and see them in my inbox but haven't gotten any replies. yay? nay?

dennis

ok good. that's what i was wondering about. thanks again.

On 1/18/2019 9:51 AM, Brian Vogel wrote:
Yes, and the last thing to come through prior to this was a question related to JAWS and Avast, which has no answers added to it.

Mario

Yay. but someone will reply if they can help.

i'm just wondering if my posts are coming threw. i have posted several
things and see them in my inbox but haven't gotten any replies. yay? nay?

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

.