getting my posts?

dennis

i'm just wondering if my posts are coming threw. i have posted several things and see them in my inbox but haven't gotten any replies. yay? nay?

Virus-free. www.avast.com

Dave...

We got this one.

Dave
Oregonite, woodworker, Engineer, Musician, and Pioneer

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2019 07:47
Subject: getting my posts?

i'm just wondering if my posts are coming threw. i have posted several things and see them in my inbox but haven't gotten any replies. yay? nay?

John Doering

I got this.

Regards,

John Doering

Administrative Pricing Asst 

p. 4147783040 Extn:4063  t. 800-642-8778

NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any document attached hereto is intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, nor the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message in confidence to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that you have received this transmittal in error, and any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmittal or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmittal and/or attachments in error, please notify me immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any attachments.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of dennis
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2019 9:47 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

Yes, and the last thing to come through prior to this was a question related to JAWS and Avast, which has no answers added to it.

--

Brian - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1809, Build 17763  

Explanations exist; they have existed for all time; there is always a well-known solution to every human problem — neat, plausible, and wrong.

~ H.L. Mencken, AKA The Sage of Baltimore

dennis

thanks dave.

On 1/18/2019 9:47 AM, Dave... wrote:

We got this one.

Dave
Oregonite, woodworker, Engineer, Musician, and Pioneer

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2019 07:47

dennis

thanks...

On 1/18/2019 9:48 AM, John Doering wrote:

I got this.

Regards,

John Doering

Administrative Pricing Asst 

p. 4147783040 Extn:4063  t. 800-642-8778

NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any document attached hereto is intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, nor the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message in confidence to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that you have received this transmittal in error, and any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmittal or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmittal and/or attachments in error, please notify me immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any attachments.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of dennis
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2019 9:47 AM

dennis

ok good. that's what i was wondering about. thanks again.

On 1/18/2019 9:51 AM, Brian Vogel wrote:
Yes, and the last thing to come through prior to this was a question related to JAWS and Avast, which has no answers added to it.

--

Brian - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1809, Build 17763  

Explanations exist; they have existed for all time; there is always a well-known solution to every human problem — neat, plausible, and wrong.

~ H.L. Mencken, AKA The Sage of Baltimore

Mario

Yay. but someone will reply if they can help.

-------- Original Message --------
Sent: Fri, Jan 18, 2019 10:47 AM EST

i'm just wondering if my posts are coming threw. i have posted several
things and see them in my inbox but haven't gotten any replies. yay? nay?

<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient&utm_term=icon>

<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient&utm_term=link>

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>