Jaws 2018 How to do remoted assistance with jaws?

O.Addison Gethers

Hello All I have jaws 2018 and desktop computer with window 10  I have a sighter friend who want to remoted assistance with me to control my computer to helped me with my facebook problem on new accounts ,how can I do remoted assistance with a sighter friend?

Addison

Jonas Voll

If it’s a Windows 10 pc yuse Quick Assist!

Jonas Voll
Support Technician I
Envision, Inc.
2301 S Water ST
Wichita, KS 67213
O: 316-425-7141
F: 316-267-4312
www.envisionus.com

Hello All I have jaws 2018 and desktop computer with window 10  I have a sighter friend who want to remoted assistance with me to control my computer to helped me with my facebook problem on new accounts ,how can I do remoted assistance with a sighter friend?

Addison

O.Addison Gethers

Hi Jonas I have desktop computer window 10   ,are you referring window 10 pc as I know pc stand for personal computer?

Hello All I have jaws 2018 and desktop computer with window 10  I have a sighter friend who want to remoted assistance with me to control my computer to helped me with my facebook problem on new accounts ,how can I do remoted assistance with a sighter friend?

Addison

Jonas Voll

YEP!

Jonas Voll