Topics

older Jaws on pc

David Pearson

Hello List:

While scrolling through the programs listed under my Start menu I hear the following:

Jaws 2019
Jaws2018, and Jaws18. Definitely want to keep Jaws 2019, but is there any reason to keep the other two with 2018 suffixes, and if not what is the best method to remove/uninstall them from the pc?

Sincerely,

David S. Pearson

John Doering

David:
If you are not hurting for space, I would not bother removing them.
If you still want to remove them, I would keep 2018 in case you find a bug in 2019 and wish to see if it works better with 2018.
Otherwise, there should be an uninstall option within each JAWS version folder.
When uninstalling, it will ask if you wish to remove shared components. Do not remove the shared components.

HTH,

John Doering
Administrative Pricing Asst

p. 4147783040 Extn:4063 t. 800-642-8778