Jaws 2018 microsoft word document font size

O.Addison Gethers

Hello All I have desktop computerwith window 10 and jaws 2018  I can’t remember how to get to font size to enlarge it to size 16 for my friend tocan not read small print . Does anyone know how can I enlarged the size in Microsoft word 2007 document ?

Avast logo

Madano Lanberto

Hello
Try control shift f and tab to font size then arrow down to 16 point. Click ok.
Remember to save your changes.
Hope this helps!

Happy new year everyone!

On 12 January 2019 2:31:44 a.m. "O.Addison Gethers" <o.addisongethers@...> wrote:

Hello All I have desktop computerwith window 10 and jaws 2018  I can’t remember how to get to font size to enlarge it to size 16 for my friend tocan not read small print . Does anyone know how can I enlarged the size in Microsoft word 2007 document ?

Avast logo

O.Addison Gethers

Thank you and Happy New Year’s  to you too. When I get through finish typing a letter to my friend and print out the document  ,Can I have to do that again to put it back to size 12?

Addison

Try control shift f and tab to font size then arrow down to 16 point. Click ok.
Remember to save your changes.
Hope this helps!

Happy new year everyone!

On 12 January 2019 2:31:44 a.m. "O.Addison Gethers" <o.addisongethers@...> wrote:

Hello All I have desktop computerwith window 10 and jaws 2018  I can’t remember how to get to font size to enlarge it to size 16 for my friend tocan not read small print . Does anyone know how can I enlarged the size in Microsoft word 2007 document ?

Addison,

          If your goal is to reset the font size higher for a one-time print on a document that was finished and saved before, after changing it up and printing you can simply close the file answering, "Don't save," when the dialog tells you that you've made changes to the file.  It will still be in exactly the same configuration as when you started provided you have not done any manual "Saves" while you were editing.

O.Addison Gethers

Oh OK  Brian

          If your goal is to reset the font size higher for a one-time print on a document that was finished and saved before, after changing it up and printing you can simply close the file answering, "Don't save," when the dialog tells you that you've made changes to the file.  It will still be in exactly the same configuration as when you started provided you have not done any manual "Saves" while you were editing.

O.Addison Gethers

Hi Manado  When I press ctrl + alt + f  it’s didn’t say font size when I tab I arrow down nothing in there .

Try control shift f and tab to font size then arrow down to 16 point. Click ok.
Remember to save your changes.
Hope this helps!

Happy new year everyone!

On 12 January 2019 2:31:44 a.m. "O.Addison Gethers" <o.addisongethers@...> wrote:

Hello All I have desktop computerwith window 10 and jaws 2018  I can’t remember how to get to font size to enlarge it to size 16 for my friend tocan not read small print . Does anyone know how can I enlarged the size in Microsoft word 2007 document ?

Addison,

          It's CTRL+SHIFT+F that brings up the standalone font dialog.  You can then tab to the size combo box, or hit ALT+S to shoot yourself straight to it.  Once you're in it you can either type the point size you want or use up/down arrow to move among the combo box's dropdown list values.

          Of course, you have to have selected the text you want to change the font size (or any other font setting) for first.

O.Addison Gethers

OK Brian  thanks for correct me .

          It's CTRL+SHIFT+F that brings up the standalone font dialog.  You can then tab to the size combo box, or hit ALT+S to shoot yourself straight to it.  Once you're in it you can either type the point size you want or use up/down arrow to move among the combo box's dropdown list values.

          Of course, you have to have selected the text you want to change the font size (or any other font setting) for first.

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Hi, Addison. He didn’t say ALT, CONTROL, F. He said, CONTROL, SHIFT, F.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

Hi Manado  When I press ctrl + alt + f  it’s didn’t say font size when I tab I arrow down nothing in there .

Try control shift f and tab to font size then arrow down to 16 point. Click ok.
Remember to save your changes.
Hope this helps!

Happy new year everyone!

On 12 January 2019 2:31:44 a.m. "O.Addison Gethers" <o.addisongethers@...> wrote:

Hello All I have desktop computerwith window 10 and jaws 2018  I can’t remember how to get to font size to enlarge it to size 16 for my friend tocan not read small print . Does anyone know how can I enlarged the size in Microsoft word 2007 document ?

O.Addison Gethers

Hi Bill I got it right after Brian correct me .

Hi, Addison. He didn’t say ALT, CONTROL, F. He said, CONTROL, SHIFT, F.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

Hi Manado  When I press ctrl + alt + f  it’s didn’t say font size when I tab I arrow down nothing in there .

Try control shift f and tab to font size then arrow down to 16 point. Click ok.
Remember to save your changes.
Hope this helps!

Happy new year everyone!

On 12 January 2019 2:31:44 a.m. "O.Addison Gethers" <o.addisongethers@...> wrote:

Hello All I have desktop computerwith window 10 and jaws 2018  I can’t remember how to get to font size to enlarge it to size 16 for my friend tocan not read small print . Does anyone know how can I enlarged the size in Microsoft word 2007 document ?

MohammadAfzal

Hi ,

press Ctrl +shift+ coma(,) for decrease font size and

press ctrl+shift+ period (.) for increase font size.

cheers.

On 12/01/2019 07:35 am, Madano Lanberto wrote:

Hello
Try control shift f and tab to font size then arrow down to 16 point. Click ok.
Remember to save your changes.
Hope this helps!

Happy new year everyone!

On 12 January 2019 2:31:44 a.m. "O.Addison Gethers" <o.addisongethers@...> wrote:

Hello All I have desktop computerwith window 10 and jaws 2018  I can’t remember how to get to font size to enlarge it to size 16 for my friend tocan not read small print . Does anyone know how can I enlarged the size in Microsoft word 2007 document ?

Avast logo

Mohammad Afzal Khan.
Mobile :91 - 9718806099
Skype : counsellor.afzal