Jaws 2018 microsoft word document font size

O.Addison Gethers

Hello All I have desktop computerwith window 10 and jaws 2018  I can’t remember how to get to font size to enlarge it to size 16 for my friend tocan not read small print . Does anyone know how can I enlarged the size in Microsoft word 2007 document ?

Avast logo

This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
www.avast.com

Madano Lanberto

Hello
Try control shift f and tab to font size then arrow down to 16 point. Click ok.
Remember to save your changes.
Hope this helps!

Happy new year everyone!

On 12 January 2019 2:31:44 a.m. "O.Addison Gethers" <o.addisongethers@...> wrote:

Hello All I have desktop computerwith window 10 and jaws 2018  I can’t remember how to get to font size to enlarge it to size 16 for my friend tocan not read small print . Does anyone know how can I enlarged the size in Microsoft word 2007 document ?

Avast logo

www.avast.com

O.Addison Gethers

Thank you and Happy New Year’s  to you too. When I get through finish typing a letter to my friend and print out the document  ,Can I have to do that again to put it back to size 12?

Addison

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Madano Lanberto
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2019 9:06 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws 2018 microsoft word document font size

Hello
Hope this helps!

Happy new year everyone!

On 12 January 2019 2:31:44 a.m. "O.Addison Gethers" <o.addisongethers@...> wrote:

www.avast.com

Addison,

If your goal is to reset the font size higher for a one-time print on a document that was finished and saved before, after changing it up and printing you can simply close the file answering, "Don't save," when the dialog tells you that you've made changes to the file.  It will still be in exactly the same configuration as when you started provided you have not done any manual "Saves" while you were editing.
--

Brian - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1809, Build 17763  

Explanations exist; they have existed for all time; there is always a well-known solution to every human problem — neat, plausible, and wrong.

~ H.L. Mencken, AKA The Sage of Baltimore

O.Addison Gethers

Oh OK  Brian

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Saturday, January 12, 2019 10:54 AM

Addison,

If your goal is to reset the font size higher for a one-time print on a document that was finished and saved before, after changing it up and printing you can simply close the file answering, "Don't save," when the dialog tells you that you've made changes to the file.  It will still be in exactly the same configuration as when you started provided you have not done any manual "Saves" while you were editing.
--

Explanations exist; they have existed for all time; there is always a well-known solution to every human problem — neat, plausible, and wrong.

Virus-free. www.avast.com

O.Addison Gethers

Hi Manado  When I press ctrl + alt + f  it’s didn’t say font size when I tab I arrow down nothing in there .

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Madano Lanberto

Hello
Hope this helps!

Happy new year everyone!

www.avast.com

Addison,

It's CTRL+SHIFT+F that brings up the standalone font dialog.  You can then tab to the size combo box, or hit ALT+S to shoot yourself straight to it.  Once you're in it you can either type the point size you want or use up/down arrow to move among the combo box's dropdown list values.

Of course, you have to have selected the text you want to change the font size (or any other font setting) for first.
--

O.Addison Gethers

OK Brian  thanks for correct me .

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Saturday, January 12, 2019 8:00 PM

Addison,

It's CTRL+SHIFT+F that brings up the standalone font dialog.  You can then tab to the size combo box, or hit ALT+S to shoot yourself straight to it.  Once you're in it you can either type the point size you want or use up/down arrow to move among the combo box's dropdown list values.

Of course, you have to have selected the text you want to change the font size (or any other font setting) for first.
--

Virus-free. www.avast.com

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Hi, Addison. He didn’t say ALT, CONTROL, F. He said, CONTROL, SHIFT, F.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of O.Addison Gethers
Sent: Saturday, January 12, 2019 4:46 PM

Hi Manado  When I press ctrl + alt + f  it’s didn’t say font size when I tab I arrow down nothing in there .

Hello
Hope this helps!

Happy new year everyone!

www.avast.com

O.Addison Gethers

Hi Bill I got it right after Brian correct me .

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Saturday, January 12, 2019 8:50 PM

Hi, Addison. He didn’t say ALT, CONTROL, F. He said, CONTROL, SHIFT, F.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of O.Addison Gethers
Sent: Saturday, January 12, 2019 4:46 PM

Hello
Hope this helps!

Happy new year everyone!

www.avast.com

MohammadAfzal

Hi ,

press Ctrl +shift+ coma(,) for decrease font size and

press ctrl+shift+ period (.) for increase font size.

cheers.

On 12/01/2019 07:35 am, Madano Lanberto wrote:

Hello
Hope this helps!

Happy new year everyone!

Avast logo

www.avast.com

-- 
Mohammad Afzal Khan.
Mobile :91 - 9718806099
Impossible is the means of I M Possible

O.Addison Gethers

Thanks

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of MohammadAfzal
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2019 4:59 AM

Hi ,

press Ctrl +shift+ coma(,) for decrease font size and

press ctrl+shift+ period (.) for increase font size.

cheers.

On 12/01/2019 07:35 am, Madano Lanberto wrote:

Hello
Hope this helps!

Happy new year everyone!

www.avast.com

-- 
Mohammad Afzal Khan.
Mobile :91 - 9718806099
Impossible is the means of I M Possible