Bluestack downloader for Android apps on Windows 10?

Iksi hacker

Hi. Ok. 1. Install talkback. 2. Coppy bluestack folder from program
files, andt that-s it?

On 1/10/19, Chris Hill <hillco@earthlink.net> wrote:
A sighted person can install talkback for you.  I suspect the install is
system specific, strongly doubt you can just move it to another computer.

On 1/10/2019 09:38, Iksi hacker wrote:
Hi. Do i can install talkback, and backup installed apps, for
reinstalling system, or share with another friedns? Thanks, and best
regards.

On 1/10/19, Chris Hill <hillco@earthlink.net> wrote:
I've used the bluestacks emulator a bit.  You will need help getting
talkback installed because Jaws doesn't speak in the app store.  It
speaks a little on the opening screen, but it is best, on my system
anyway, to shut down jaws when running bluestacks. If you don't, then
the arrow keys tend to take off and keep going even when you don't want
them to.  The nice thing is that when you install apps like bard, they
are made as shortcuts on your desktop, this is good because talkback
doesn't talk much in the bluestacks home screen, so you almost need jaws
to be running until you get the app open you want to use.  Yes, it is a
mess, but if you really want to try reading a bard book on your pc, this
is one way to do it.

On 1/10/2019 08:41, Richard Turner wrote:
I ran across a resource that uses the Bluestack Downloader to install
on Windows PCs.  It is an emulator that allows one to run Android apps
and games on Windows 10.

I suspect it is completely inaccessible, but I thought I’d ask here if
anyone has used it, or tried to anyway.

I don’t want to download stuff willie-nillie, but if no one has, then
maybe I will risk it.

Thanks,

Richard

“Definition of an expert: An ex is a has-been and a spirt is a drip
under pressure.” – Bruce U. Utah Phillips

Chris Hill

[...]

Richard Turner