From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sandra Streeter
Sent: October 14, 2016 1:00 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: iTunes question

Hello,

I’m trying to download/in stall iTunes on my Windows 7 computer, because I wanted to play some blind-friendly games. I have been told, when I try to look at the games, that they can’t find iTunes; when I go into “programs and features,” I also don’t see iTunes listed. So, where the heck is iTunes going, if anywhere, and if nowhere, how can I get it to download and install on my PC? Thanks!

Sandra

Not “Revelation” – tis – that waits
But our unfurnished eyes –
(Emily Dickinson)

Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>

Hi Sandra,

I can't tell you why iTunes isn't installing but, once installed it's in your Program Files folder on the root of the C Drive, & it should be in Programs & Features as well.
Take care.
Mike
Sent from my iBarstool.  Go Dodgers!

I’m trying to download/in stall iTunes on my Windows 7 computer, because I wanted to play some blind-friendly games. I have been told, when I try to look at the games, that they can’t find iTunes; when I go into “programs and features,” I also don’t see iTunes listed. So, where the heck is iTunes going, if anywhere, and if nowhere, how can I get it to download and install on my PC? Thanks!

Sandra

Not “Revelation” – tis – that waits
But our unfurnished eyes –
(Emily Dickinson)

Mark

Hello Sandra,

What kinds of games, blind-friendly or not, require iTunes for Windows in order to run?

Mark