Question About Sound Schemes

Dani Pagador

Hi, Everyone.
Using JFW2018 with Win10 and Word2016. I need to proof a document and
have changed to the Proofreading with Attributes and Fonts--can't
remember its name. The scheme only seems to work in SayAll mode. When
I read word by word or line by line, JFW doesn't announce things like
bold or italics. Am I missing something?

Thanks,
Dani

Steve Matzura

Not sure what this has to do with Windows sound schemes.

On 1/6/2019 10:04 PM, Dani Pagador wrote:
Hi, Everyone.
Using JFW2018 with Win10 and Word2016. I need to proof a document and
have changed to the Proofreading with Attributes and Fonts--can't
remember its name. The scheme only seems to work in SayAll mode. When
I read word by word or line by line, JFW doesn't announce things like
bold or italics. Am I missing something?

Thanks,
Dani

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

It doesn't have anything to do with Windows sound schemes. It's the JAWS scheme which he changed, not the Windows sound scheme.

Bill White

billwhite92701@dslextreme.com

Not sure what this has to do with Windows sound schemes.

On 1/6/2019 10:04 PM, Dani Pagador wrote:
Hi, Everyone.
Using JFW2018 with Win10 and Word2016. I need to proof a document and
have changed to the Proofreading with Attributes and Fonts--can't
remember its name. The scheme only seems to work in SayAll mode. When
I read word by word or line by line, JFW doesn't announce things like
bold or italics. Am I missing something?

Thanks,
Dani

Steve Matzura

Yes, but it does say "Windows sound schemes," so I pointed that out.