Mirroring mail on Outlook and Gmail

Marianne Denning

I recently had to change things in Outlook and when I did I could read all of my incoming mail in Outlook but it was being pulled from the server so I couldn't read it in Gmail. I have looked everywhere to find the setting that will fix this. I am running Windows 10, Office 365 and JAWS 2018 and 2019. I would appreciate any help.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053

Marianne,

            Make sure the e-mail is configured as IMAP in Outlook, not POP.  Given the way Gmail works, there might be other factors involved, too.  It would be useful to know what shows up if you log in to Gmail webmail, go to Settings, Settings choice, Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab, then the POP download and IMAP access settings.