Dashlane Password Manager

Steve Sweeney

Hi,

Anyone know a way to use the desktop version of Dashlane?  Jaws will not read any of the window that is open when you launch the program.

Thx -Steve

Cristóbal

I’m a 1Password user, but I recall when I was deciding on what password manager to go with, Dashlane got definitively bad reviews as far as accessibility from folks when I asked around.

This was a while ago, so from then till now, I have no idea if anything has changed.

From your feedback though, it sounds like not much.

Cristóbal

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Steve Sweeney
Sent: Friday, January 4, 2019 10:20 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Dashlane Password Manager

Hi,

Anyone know a way to use the desktop version of Dashlane?  Jaws will not read any of the window that is open when you launch the program.

Thx -Steve

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

I tried it once as well and found it pretty much completely inaccessible. I tried 1Password and still always fall back on Roboform which I started using I think around 2005 or even earlier.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Cristóbal
Sent: Friday, January 4, 2019 10:29 AM
Subject: Re: Dashlane Password Manager

I’m a 1Password user, but I recall when I was deciding on what password manager to go with, Dashlane got definitively bad reviews as far as accessibility from folks when I asked around.

This was a while ago, so from then till now, I have no idea if anything has changed.

From your feedback though, it sounds like not much.

Cristóbal

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Steve Sweeney
Sent: Friday, January 4, 2019 10:20 AM
Subject: Dashlane Password Manager

Hi,

Thx -Steve