From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of J.G
Sent: Friday, January 4, 2019 1:07 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: remove license from 2019 versions of Vispero products such as JAWS and ZoomText

Hello,

can anyone tell me, how to remove license of Vispero product from computer. I ask it because I don't want to luse a license when I would reformat my machine. so before I would begin this process, I have wanted to remove license first so it would not be permanently lost.

thanks for your help.

regards,
Jožef

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

This sounds like a good reason to contact Freedom Scientific directly to ask.

Richard

You can remove it, but, as I recall, this won’t increment your authorized license count.

can anyone tell me, how to remove license of Vispero product from computer. I ask it because I don't want to luse a license when I would reformat my machine. so before I would begin this process, I have wanted to remove license first so it would not be permanently lost.

thanks for your help.

regards,
Jožef

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

If you ever end up running out of authorizations (you are strictly speaking not loosing your license, but an authorization) you can simply contact Vispero and request to have an authorization added.

This sounds like a good reason to contact Freedom Scientific directly to ask.

Richard

You can remove it, but, as I recall, this won’t increment your authorized license count.

can anyone tell me, how to remove license of Vispero product from computer. I ask it because I don't want to luse a license when I would reformat my machine. so before I would begin this process, I have wanted to remove license first so it would not be permanently lost.

thanks for your help.

regards,
Jožef

J.G

Hello

thanks for your replys. excuse me for wrong terminology. of course I ment authorisations. As I heard you can deactivate your copy of Vispero product before you could do some bigger work on your system such as reformat etc; so you would not luse your authorisation. I will ask Vispero/FS about this, but I'am afraid that my question will be unanswered. I have bad experience with their support and their response, which I usually did not reseived.

regards, Jožef

Chris Hill

Frankly, I wouldn't worry about it.  You can usually get more authorizations without difficulty, and I don't think you can turn one back in.  If you think you need more authorizations check www.fsactivate.com

On 1/4/2019 20:41, J.G wrote:
Hello

thanks for your replys. excuse me for wrong terminology. of course I ment authorisations. As I heard you can deactivate your copy of Vispero product before you could do some bigger work on your system such as reformat etc; so you would not luse your authorisation. I will ask Vispero/FS about this, but I'am afraid that my question will be unanswered. I have bad experience with their support and their response, which I usually did not reseived.

regards, Jožef

Mario

I think Jožef meant activations, not authorizations. an authorization is
that 20 character code (only one) that one uses to successfully activate
an installation of JAWS, turning a demo (only 40 minutes of use) into a
untimed fully working copy for authorized users.