jaws2019, latest version not reading message list in Outlook

Jessica D <jldail13@...>

Hi,

I’m using a windows 10 laptop with Jaws2019, latest version, and jaws refuses to read the message list.

Its as if jaws doesn’t even see it.

What can I do?

Thanks,

Jessica

Tom <tomcat509@...>

Hi Jessica,

Yes, I have had this problem from time to time and the only solution  seems to be to unload and reload Jaws.  If this does not work then reboot your system.

HTH

Tom

I’m using a windows 10 laptop with Jaws2019, latest version, and jaws refuses to read the message list.

Its as if jaws doesn’t even see it.

What can I do?

Thanks,

Jessica

Melissa Stott <mstott69@...>

I too have had this issue, and I too find that the only way to resolve this, is to unload and reload Jaws.

Melissa

I’m using a windows 10 laptop with Jaws2019, latest version, and jaws refuses to read the message list.

Its as if jaws doesn’t even see it.

What can I do?

Thanks,

Jessica

Shirley Tracy

This keeps happening to me with JAWS 2018 and Windows 10, although it is intermittent. I was hoping that JAWS 2019 would fix the problem. Guess not?

Shirley Tracy

I too have had this issue, and I too find that the only way to resolve this, is to unload and reload Jaws.

Melissa

I’m using a windows 10 laptop with Jaws2019, latest version, and jaws refuses to read the message list.

Its as if jaws doesn’t even see it.

What can I do?

Thanks,

Jessica

Shirley Tracy

Oops, I forgot to say that this is happening to me with Windows Mail. I don’t have the Outlook, but it is frustrating to keep having to unload JAWS and start it again to read messages.

Shirley Tracy

This keeps happening to me with JAWS 2018 and Windows 10, although it is intermittent. I was hoping that JAWS 2019 would fix the problem. Guess not?

Shirley Tracy

I too have had this issue, and I too find that the only way to resolve this, is to unload and reload Jaws.

Melissa

I’m using a windows 10 laptop with Jaws2019, latest version, and jaws refuses to read the message list.

Its as if jaws doesn’t even see it.

What can I do?

Thanks,

Jessica

dennis

this is happening to me with thunderbird and atatchments. only closing and reopening jaws doesn't help in this case.