From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Joseph Norton
Sent: Tuesday, January 1, 2019 5:11 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Browser used with research it

Sent from my iPhone hi listers:

Whenever I use the research it function to look up anything jaws always
wants to use Internet explorer as the browser.

Is there anyway to change the browser that research it uses?.

Thanks.

Chris Hill

I don't think it can be easily changed, it does not respect the default browser setting in windows.  Maybe some day they will do it in the expected manner, but there may be a good reason why it is done the way it is.  It isn't a problem now that I fixed some ad-on issues I was having with ie.