Topics

audacity scripts

Nino Dagostino

Hello:

Is there any way to install the scripts manually?

I cant get the windows installer to install an msi program.

Any help would be appreciated.I contacted Microsoft and they told me that I should not run msi programs.

They told me that I should run installers that have the ext of exe.

If anybody knows how to install the scripts manually would be appreciated.

I restarted the windows installer service and that didknow good.

I don’t know how to tell the installer to start automaticly.

Thank you.

Nino Dagostino

Hello:

Is there any way to install the audacity scripts with out using an msi file?

Thank you.

Mario