Topics

K1000

Teresa

good evening list: will VK 1000 version 12.0 for work on windows 10? Thank you in advance.

Sent from my iPhone

Maria Campbell

I am using version 14, so I would imagine that version 12 would work as well.

You might check with the Cambian people.

Maria Campbell
lucky1@gmail.com

Without them, humanity cannot survive.
--Dalai Lama

On 10/12/2016 4:58 PM, Teresa wrote:
good evening list: will VK 1000 version 12.0 for work on windows 10? Thank you in advance.

Sent from my iPhone

Teresa

thank you.

Sent from my iPhone