images in book

Kevin Meyers <kevinmeyers@...>

Hello, I’m using windows10, jaws 2018 and Vital Source to read a technical book which there are many figures that are images. Jaws is unable to read the images. I copyed the image and put into a word file. I then put the cursor on the file name and used Jaws OCR. It wasn’t able to read anything. Should I try some other method? I should say Vital Source is an application where books can be placed. There are options to put book marks, notes and other options. Cheers, Kevin

Richard Turner

Perhaps try recognizing one image at a time?

Not heard of the program.

Richard