CSE HTML Validator

Richard Turner

Does anyone know of scripts for the program CSE HTML Validator?  I have used it for years with Window-eyes.  Now that I only have Jaws and NVDA plus Narrator, I was using HTML Validator this morning and JI couldn’t quite figure out how to navigate in it with Jaws when checking a web site’s validation errors.

I have to leave in a moment, but I will do more digging on my own.  I was simply hoping someone out there knew the software and knew of scripts.

Thanks,

Richard