Owner of this list

David & his pack of dogs

Sorry, I can’t find the owner of this list so do not know how to send this privately.  I have an aversion to people who put religious tags at the end of their message such as Christ be with you etcetera.  A lot of atrocities have be done in the name of Christianity. One person  in particular could not hold down a job or a relationship so joined a convent. She admitted to getting off on the looks she got from the general public when in her habit with me and my guide dog.  She gets off on being in the lime light to the point of neglecting her own mother unless it suits her purpose. Any negative publicity on the news is just propaganda according to her. This is not indicative of all nuns as another one lived up to how a nun should be,  thus, I would humbly request that religious references be deleted from tag lines. After all, some worship the devil, would others like it if they put in their tag line, “The devil is the only leader for this world.”         

Cristóbal

Yeah… Good luck with that.

On Dec 22, 2018, at 11:51 AM, David & his pack of dogs <myguidedogis@...> wrote:

Sorry, I can’t find the owner of this list so do not know how to send this privately.  I have an aversion to people who put religious tags at the end of their message such as Christ be with you etcetera.  A lot of atrocities have be done in the name of Christianity. One person  in particular could not hold down a job or a relationship so joined a convent. She admitted to getting off on the looks she got from the general public when in her habit with me and my guide dog.  She gets off on being in the lime light to the point of neglecting her own mother unless it suits her purpose. Any negative publicity on the news is just propaganda according to her. This is not indicative of all nuns as another one lived up to how a nun should be,  thus, I would humbly request that religious references be deleted from tag lines. After all, some worship the devil, would others like it if they put in their tag line, “The devil is the only leader for this world.”         

Don H

Merry Christmas to you.

On 12/22/2018 1:51 PM, David & his pack of dogs wrote:

James Homuth

You have found the owner of this list. The short answer: no. The long answer: I have no use for religion either, however there are people here who do. I won’t tell them what to put in their signature any more than I’ll tell you to say happy holidays over any of the more traditional greetings. We can revisit that topic if ever worshipping the devil becomes a violation of list policy.

James,

List Admin

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Cristóbal
Sent: December-22-18 3:15 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Owner of this list

On Dec 22, 2018, at 11:51 AM, David & his pack of dogs <myguidedogis@...> wrote:

Alan Robbins

David,

Here is the owner address:

jfw+owner@groups.IO

Al

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of David & his pack of dogs
Sent: Saturday, December 22, 2018 2:52 PM
Subject: Owner of this list

And, just as an aside, when it comes to writing the Group Owner for any group on Groups.io the e-mail address can safely be assumed to be "main+owner" with what comes after the @ sign being the same as whatever the posting address is.  In the case of this group that's main+owner@jfw.groups.io.

They sometimes get aliased without the "main+" part, but not always.

--

Brian - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1809, Build 17763  

Explanations exist; they have existed for all time; there is always a well-known solution to every human problem — neat, plausible, and wrong.

~ H.L. Mencken, AKA The Sage of Baltimore

Alan Robbins

Also, most times there is a link in the footer of email messages with a link to the owner email.

Al

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Saturday, December 22, 2018 3:56 PM

And, just as an aside, when it comes to writing the Group Owner for any group on Groups.io the e-mail address can safely be assumed to be "main+owner" with what comes after the @ sign being the same as whatever the posting address is.  In the case of this group that's main+owner@jfw.groups.io.

--

Explanations exist; they have existed for all time; there is always a well-known solution to every human problem — neat, plausible, and wrong.

David & his pack of dogs

By enlarge, like most, I don’t read to the end of the entire thread of messages.  Somewhat like reading the entire disclaimer on products. Some, not on this list, their tag line is longer then their message.   

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Alan Robbins
Sent: December 22, 2018 1:07 PM

Also, most times there is a link in the footer of email messages with a link to the owner email.

Al

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Saturday, December 22, 2018 3:56 PM

--

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Hi, David. If you wish to put that the Devil is the only valid ruler of this world, do so with my blessing. If you were to espouse such an idea, I would be inclined to agree with you. If God were leading this world, why would there be so much trouble in it?

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of David & his pack of dogs
Sent: Saturday, December 22, 2018 11:52 AM

Dan Longmore

We are way off topic here. But I will say this, if God was not alive you would not even want to see the mess the world would be without him. Let’s talk, email me privately. And by the way why are you so offended by references to God. If he doesn’t exist, what are you so afraid of 

From: main@jfw.groups.io on behalf of Bill White <billwhite92701@...>
Sent: Saturday, December 22, 2018 6:25 PM

Hi, David. If you wish to put that the Devil is the only valid ruler of this world, do so with my blessing. If you were to espouse such an idea, I would be inclined to agree with you. If God were leading this world, why would there be so much trouble in it?

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of David & his pack of dogs

Dan Longmore

Sorry David, this is not the list for this type of discussion. And whether unbelievers like it or not it’s a free country I have my rights to express my views. 

From: main@jfw.groups.io on behalf of David & his pack of dogs <myguidedogis@...>
Sent: Saturday, December 22, 2018 2:51 PM

Flor Lynch

From some lines at the footer of all messahges here.

If you have any concerns about the list, posts received from the list, or the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather contact the list owner at jfw+owner@groups.io.

Ed Legge <edward.legge@...>

Please, can we just get on with the purpose of this list?

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dan Longmore
Sent: Saturday, December 22, 2018 05:35 PM

Sorry David, this is not the list for this type of discussion. And whether unbelievers like it or not it’s a free country I have my rights to express my views. 

From: main@jfw.groups.io on behalf of David & his pack of dogs <myguidedogis@...>
Sent: Saturday, December 22, 2018 2:51 PM

Have you ever heard about freedom of religion and speech?

Christianity is not bad because bad things have been done in its name just as a knife is not bad because somebody used it to stab a person with it.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of David & his pack of dogs

Bill Tessore

Ah, the “tolerance” of the conditionally tolerant.

Shalom,

Bill Tessore

On Dec 22, 2018, at 9:34 PM, Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...> wrote:

Christianity is not bad because bad things have been done in its name just as a knife is not bad because somebody used it to stab a person with it.

cecropia64

I get everyone's right to express opinions but I also feel there is a time and a place.  While I agree with the freedom of speech act, I also believe that this is a Jaws list and should be kept that way.  Now the whole tangent of religion has taken a spotlight and we've gotten off the topic of this whole list, Jaws.  How about we get back to what it is all about and leave the other stuff for other places.

On 12/23/2018 9:57 AM, Bill Tessore wrote:

Shalom,

Bill Tessore
billtessore@gmail.com <mailto:billtessore@gmail.com>

On Dec 22, 2018, at 9:34 PM, Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@live.ca <mailto:sieghard@live.ca>> wrote:

*From:* main@jfw.groups.io <mailto:main@jfw.groups.io> <main@jfw.groups.io <mailto:main@jfw.groups.io>> *On Behalf Of *David & his pack of dogs
*Sent:* Saturday, December 22, 2018 11:52 AM
*To:* main@jfw.groups.io <mailto:main@jfw.groups.io>
*Subject:* Owner of this list

cecropia64

James:

You had some valid points and I also love the fact that you are there in the background but not saying but watching things.  Other owners/moderators would shut things down immediately.  I like the leeway you are giving folks here.

Shalom,

Bill Tessore

On Dec 22, 2018, at 9:34 PM, Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@live.ca <mailto:sieghard@live.ca>> wrote:

*From:* main@jfw.groups.io <mailto:main@jfw.groups.io> <main@jfw.groups.io <mailto:main@jfw.groups.io>> *On Behalf Of *David & his pack of dogs

David & his pack of dogs

I agree. I've already responded to Richard and since then have stayed out of it. Now, as already been mentioned I think it is time to get back to JAWS topics.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of cecropia64
Sent: December 23, 2018 7:14 AM

James:

You had some valid points and I also love the fact that you are there in the background but not saying but watching things. Other owners/moderators would shut things down immediately. I like the leeway you are giving folks here.

Shalom,

Bill Tessore

On Dec 22, 2018, at 9:34 PM, Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@live.ca
<mailto:sieghard@live.ca>> wrote:

Christianity is not bad because bad things have been done in its name
just as a knife is not bad because somebody used it to stab a person
with it.

<main@jfw.groups.io <mailto:main@jfw.groups.io>> *On Behalf Of *David
& his pack of dogs

Sorry, I can’t find the owner of this list so do not know how to send
this privately. I have an aversion to people who put religious tags
at the end of their message such as Christ be with you etcetera. A
lot of atrocities have be done in the name of Christianity. One
person in particular could not hold down a job or a relationship so
joined a convent. She admitted to getting off on the looks she got
from the general public when in her habit with me and my guide dog.
She gets off on being in the lime light to the point of neglecting
her own mother unless it suits her purpose. Any negative publicity on
the news is just propaganda according to her. This is not indicative
of all nuns as another one lived up to how a nun should be, thus, I
would humbly request that religious references be deleted from tag
lines. After all, some worship the devil, would others like it if
they put in their tag line, “The devil is the only leader for this
world.”

Ed Legge <edward.legge@...>

Amen!!!

Sent: Sunday, December 23, 2018 10:05 AM

I agree. I've already responded to Richard and since then have stayed out of it. Now, as already been mentioned I think it is time to get back to JAWS topics.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of cecropia64
Sent: December 23, 2018 7:14 AM

James:

You had some valid points and I also love the fact that you are there in the background but not saying but watching things. Other owners/moderators would shut things down immediately. I like the leeway you are giving folks here.

Shalom,

Bill Tessore

On Dec 22, 2018, at 9:34 PM, Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@live.ca
<mailto:sieghard@live.ca>> wrote:

Christianity is not bad because bad things have been done in its name
just as a knife is not bad because somebody used it to stab a person
with it.

<main@jfw.groups.io <mailto:main@jfw.groups.io>> *On Behalf Of *David
& his pack of dogs

Sorry, I can’t find the owner of this list so do not know how to send
this privately. I have an aversion to people who put religious tags
at the end of their message such as Christ be with you etcetera. A
lot of atrocities have be done in the name of Christianity. One
person in particular could not hold down a job or a relationship so
joined a convent. She admitted to getting off on the looks she got
from the general public when in her habit with me and my guide dog.
She gets off on being in the lime light to the point of neglecting
her own mother unless it suits her purpose. Any negative publicity on
the news is just propaganda according to her. This is not indicative
of all nuns as another one lived up to how a nun should be, thus, I
would humbly request that religious references be deleted from tag
lines. After all, some worship the devil, would others like it if
they put in their tag line, “The devil is the only leader for this
world.”

Shirley Tracy

Thank you. I respect other people’s beliefs, just as I expect them to respect mine. I don’t post about my faith, but I am fine with those who do. And I think the topic has been worn out. Can listers move on now?

Shirley Tracy

Sent: Saturday, December 22, 2018 3:29 PM

You have found the owner of this list. The short answer: no. The long answer: I have no use for religion either, however there are people here who do. I won’t tell them what to put in their signature any more than I’ll tell you to say happy holidays over any of the more traditional greetings. We can revisit that topic if ever worshipping the devil becomes a violation of list policy.

James,

List Admin

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Cristóbal
Sent: December-22-18 3:15 PM