Jaws 2018 Openbook 9.0 with email for attachment

O.Addison Gethers

Hi JM  thank you

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of HH. Smith Jr.
Sent: Saturday, December 29, 2018 9:58 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws 2018 Openbook 9.0 with email for attachment

Hi Addison,

It is possible using switches:

Here are the online instructions:

To install it into Openbook:

1.       Go to launch  in the menu bar

2.       Go to manage launch (it is a submenu

3.       Hit enter on add

4.       Fill out the required information, name, path, and the command line switch: “/A” without the quotes

5.       Tab to save as and make your choice, “I use Word”

6.       Tab to okay

7.       Done

There are other switches that you can use for other Office application.

HTh

O.Addison Gethers

Hi HH  Thank you and will try it.

2.       Go to manage launch (it is a submenu

3.       Hit enter on add

4.       Fill out the required information, name, path, and the command line switch: “/A” without the quotes

5.       Tab to save as and make your choice, “I use Word”

6.       Tab to okay

7.       Done

There are other switches that you can use for other Office application.

HTh

HH. Smith Jr.

Hi Addison,

It is possible using switches:

Here are the online instructions:

To install it into Openbook:

1.       Go to launch  in the menu bar

2.       Go to manage launch (it is a submenu

3.       Hit enter on add

4.       Fill out the required information, name, path, and the command line switch: “/A” without the quotes

5.       Tab to save as and make your choice, “I use Word”

6.       Tab to okay

7.       Done

There are other switches that you can use for other Office application.

HTh

Dave...

Just save the file as text, and then attach it in your email message.

Dave

Sent: Friday, December 21, 2018 10:52

Hello All I have jaws 2018 and using desktop with window 10 and also Openbook 9.0 !! Is there possible way to send email in attachment from document in Openbook file in email? If so ,How can I do that please?

Thank you

Addison

O.Addison Gethers