excel 2010 and vallidation lists

William Windels

Hello,

In microsoft excel 2010, I use drop down list with vallidation.

So, I should do alt+down-arrow to open the list, select the predefined value with the arrow-keys and then close the list with alt+up-arrow.

It happends very often that jaws is showing nothing while scrolling the dropdown-list but when doing 3 times down-arrow, and then close the dropdown-list, the tird option is selected.

My conclusion is that ms excel is working well but jaws is not showing.

I can’t fiond out allo what’s the problem.

I have jaws18 and jaws2018 and both have the problem.

The excel-window is maximised.

Any ideas what I could test or what can be the problem?

Kind regards,

William

Met vriendelijke groeten

William Windels

Incident Manager SWO

02/506 0 487 (niet bereikbaar op maandag en vrijdag)

Van Lant, Robin

I have not used this feature before, but have occasionally had issues with dropdowns in Excel.  As you arrow down the list, try using Insert up arrow or Insert tab to see if JAWS will read the menu option you are on.

[...]

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114