Web site shortcut

T. Civitello

Could someone please refresh my memory? I want to put a shortcut to a Web site on the desktop. I have done it in the past but I don’t remember how.  Thanks, Tom

Gerald Levy

Go to the web site you want to save on your desktop, then launch file menu, scroll up to send submenu and select shortcut to desktop.

Gerald

 12/17/2018 1:04 PM, T. Civitello wrote:

Could someone please refresh my memory? I want to put a shortcut to a Web site on the desktop. I have done it in the past but I don’t remember how.  Thanks, Tom

Those instructions are for IE, you don't say which browser you use.

Go to the web site you want to save on your desktop, then launch file menu, scroll up to send submenu and select shortcut to desktop.

Gerald

 12/17/2018 1:04 PM, T. Civitello wrote:

Could someone please refresh my memory? I want to put a shortcut to a Web site on the desktop. I have done it in the past but I don’t remember how.  Thanks, Tom

Mario

actually, the instructions apply to which ever browser is set as the
default browser.

Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2018 7:16 AM

Those instructions are for IE, you don't say which browser you use.

Go to the web site you want to save on your desktop, then launch file menu, scroll up to send submenu and select shortcut to desktop.

Gerald

12/17/2018 1:04 PM, T. Civitello wrote:

Could someone please refresh my memory? I want to put a shortcut to a Web site on the desktop. I have done it in the past but I don’t remember how.  Thanks, Tom

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

These instructions don't work with Firefox, Mario.

Bill White

billwhite92701@dslextreme.com