From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ashleigh Piccinino
Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2018 1:55 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Cc: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: Problem using rules in Outlook 2016

Hello,

     I’m trying to see what rules I’ve created in Outlook 2016. However, when I go to the “Manage rules and alerts” dialogue within the rules submenu, I get something like this message. “the operation failed because of a registry or installation problem.” JAWS also tells me to restart outlook and try again. I’ve done that many times/still can’t see my rules I’ve created. Funnily enough, I can’t move any messages to specific folders using the rules submenu either. I don’t want to have to reinstall outlook—that’s what the message also says if problem isn’t fixed. I don’t know the exact date this started happening, but I find it weird all of a sudden. As of last week, though everything was working fine/sure don’t want to do a system restore/mess with registry stuff. Any help?

Thank you,

Ashleigh Piccinino

Sent from Mail for Windows 10