From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dennis Brown
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2018 12:10 PM
To: Win10 <win10@win10.groups.io>; Jaws <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: Any list for blind Alesa and Google Home voice controlled devices

Is there a list for blind users of the voice controlled home assistant device like the Google Home and Amazon Echo Alesa?

Thanks!

Dennis Brown

Thank you!

Is the one for  blind people using Elexa.

Is there a list for blind users of the voice controlled home assistant device like the Google Home and Amazon Echo Alesa?

Thanks!

John Holcomb II <jhii926@...>

Your welcome! Now a question for you.

What is   This Win10 group I see you send this too.

Is that for screne readers too?

Win10+subscribe@groups.io

Is the subscription for that one?

Is the one for  blind people using Elexa.

Is there a list for blind users of the voice controlled home assistant device like the Google Home and Amazon Echo Alesa?

Thanks!

Dennis Brown

That is it—very helpful!