Jaws Separator Keystroke

Mike B. <mike9902@...>

Hi All,

Running Windows 7, IE11, & J16 thru 2019.  When reading something that has, Separators, between articles / stories, does Jaws have a command that will take you from 1 separator to the next separator to make reading newsletters / webpages easier?  All input will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks much.
Take care.  Go Rams!
Sent from my iBarstool.
I type out everything I want to remember. That way instead of spending a lot of time trying to remember what it was, I spend the time looking for where I saved it!

Tristan Bussiere <tristan@...>

Hi,

The dash key is what you're looking for.