Jaws 18 with windows 10

Wideman, Donna J

Hi,
I have a new Dell laptop and can no longer do alt + tab to go between applications.
Does anyone else have this issue or know how to set up my windows 10 to work best with Jaws 18?
Thanks

________________________________

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and may contain confidential and privileged information protected by law. If you received this e-mail in error, any review, use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of the e-mail is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies from your system.

Jonas Voll

For a workaround use Jaws key + F10.

Jonas Voll
Support Technician I
Envision, Inc.
2301 S Water ST
Wichita, KS 67213
O: 316-425-7141
F: 316-267-4312
Toll Free: 316-425-7141
www.envisionus.com

I have a new Dell laptop and can no longer do alt + tab to go between applications.
Does anyone else have this issue or know how to set up my windows 10 to work best with Jaws 18?
Thanks

________________________________

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and may contain confidential and privileged information protected by law. If you received this e-mail in error, any review, use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of the e-mail is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies from your system.

JM Casey

Hey.

What happens when you press alt-tab?
Does the function of this windows key command return to normal if you restart JAWS?
JAWS shouldn't really affect the way alt-tab operates, but I did notice something weird occasionally, where alt-tab would merely move back and forth between two (possibly most recently opened?) windows instead of cycling through all open windows. Restarting JFW did seem to return this function to normal operation, but as it's a windows command and not a JAWS one, I don't know why this is so.
I haven't yet seen this happen while using JAWS 2018, but someone using NVDA recently reported a similar issue.

Is everything else working as normal?
Your windows 10 laptop isn't in tablet mode, is it?

I have a new Dell laptop and can no longer do alt + tab to go between applications.
Does anyone else have this issue or know how to set up my windows 10 to work best with Jaws 18?
Thanks

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and may contain confidential and privileged information protected by law. If you received this e-mail in error, any review, use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of the e-mail is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies from your system.

Wideman, Donna J

Apparently this is an issue with the version I am running.
Thanks for the answers.

https://imsva91-ctp.trendmicro.com:443/wis/clicktime/v1/query?url=www.envisionus.com&umid=28E30CE5-7C72-5D05-85DF-76542499230D&auth=6607631b7eab5b2ae7765f93618213e07b54e0d3-4bc6e82f8a3ad25610a4688a11986af6d7d8de74