Failure when trying to download with firefox

marvin kotler

Good morning list.  Marv here; using jaws 17 on windows vista.  When I try to download a book from bookshare or from anywhere else, I get a failure message meaning firefox cannot download anything; do not have this problem with internet explorer.  If anyone has a solution, I would like to hear it and thanks in advance.

Marv,

          What version of Firefox and what, precisely, is the error message you're getting?
--
Brian

         ~ William James

Marv,

        I am going to beg you, again, to please stop splitting threads rather than replying on the one you've already started.  It makes it hellishly difficult to keep one topic/issue together and follow it.

        You said, in your original post, "I get a failure message," and then in the split thread identifying your use of Firefox 49.0.1, "no error messages being shown."  These are directly contradictory statements.  It's impossible to assist without clarity.

--
Brian

         ~ William James