From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of clelands@...
Sent: Tuesday, October 4, 2016 10:31 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Google Docs & Moodle

I'm working to figure out the best option for a student who will be needing access to Google docs and Moodle in his classrooms.  I've read that Jaws now works with google docs -- is that correct?  And I can't find any information about moodle -- any experience with this?

Nathaniel Kile <heavens4real@...>

Hello Merrianne, I will try to ask one of the people from the Google team before we are done today or tomorrow and let you know.

On Wed, Oct 5, 2016 at 9:52 AM, Marianne Denning <marianne@...> wrote:

Yes, both work with JAWS but they can still be inaccessible depending on how they are used.