Topics

I don't even know how to word this Jaws Question slides while video is playing in Windows Media

Sharon

I need to listen to videos located on a web site. I'm using Windows Media to listen to them. The lecturer refers to one slide after another. Is there a way to capture a slide so I can ocr it? How would I know if the slide changed to a new slide? I'm doubting whether any of this is even possible, but thought I'd ask. Much material is on the slide and he's only verbalizing a small part of the material.
Sharon

Sharon,

         Could you possibly share the URL for the videos you're referring to.  In instances like this I tend to find that presenters either make their PowerPoint slides available for download or a PDF equivalent thereof.  It's not always the case, and sometimes "how to find 'em" is not always obvious.  This is particularly true if this information is presented as "silent intro or outro text" on a video presentation.

Mike B. <mike9902@...>

Hi Sharon,

By any chance are these slides being shown using Power Point?  If they are there's several tutorials available for accessing, converting and saving Power Point files as Word, TXT or other formats.  I don't personally much on reading Power Point files but, if they are Power Point files I'm sure there are many folks on the list that can help.
Take care.  Go Rams!
Sent from my iBarstool.
I type out everything I want to remember. That way instead of spending a lot of time trying to remember what it was, I spend the time looking for where I saved it!