How to get a character count in a Word document?

Tim Ford

Hi All,

I need to track the character count, since this project has a 2,500 character limit.  I am running Office 2010.  How do I do that with JAWS?

Tim Ford

Laura Richardson

Hi Tim,

Control plus shift plus G.

Laura

I need to track the character count, since this project has a 2,500 character limit.  I am running Office 2010.  How do I do that with JAWS?

Tim Ford

Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...>

Tim, press Shift-Control-G - will give word, character and
all kind of counts in a jiffy.

Bye for now,

Carolyn

I need to track the character count, since this project has
a 2,500 character limit. I am running Office 2010. How do
I do that with JAWS?

Tim Ford

Tim Ford

Thanks!  That is a terrific trick, and provides a lot of other useful information.

Tim Ford

Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2016 4:28 PM
Subject: Re: How to get a character count in a Word document?

Hi Tim,