Topics

tutorial for Microsoft 365

Angie Goodnight <agoodnight@...>

Good afternoon all,

I asked earlier in the week if Jaws and Microsoft 365 worked well together. Someone posted that there is a tutorial… I did not make a note of it so can someone please post it again? I now have 365 installed and am finding key commands are different.

Thanks! much!

Angie Goodnight

Angie Goodnight
Information and Community Outreach Coordinator
The Ability Center
419.885.5733 x 239
5605 Monroe St. Sylvania, OH 43560
abilitycenter.org

Hi,

I don’t have the link to the tutorial, but to clarify one very important thing:

Microsoft 365 is not the same thing as Office 365. Microsoft 365 does include Office, but the former is meant for managing computers, not an office suite.

Cheers,

Joseph

I asked earlier in the week if Jaws and Microsoft 365 worked well together. Someone posted that there is a tutorial… I did not make a note of it so can someone please post it again? I now have 365 installed and am finding key commands are different.

Thanks! much!

Angie Goodnight

Angie Goodnight
Information and Community Outreach Coordinator
The Ability Center
419.885.5733 x 239
5605 Monroe St. Sylvania, OH 43560
abilitycenter.org

Ann Byrne

There is a JAWS webinar that should help a lot.

1. On the JAWS screen, press alt+h (help).
2. Press r (resources).
3. Press w (free webinars).
4. Arrow down to archived webinars and find a goldmine!

Good afternoon all,
I asked earlier in the week if Jaws and Microsoft 365 worked well together. Someone posted that there is a tutorial… I did not make a note of it so can someone please post it again? I now have 365 installed and am finding key commands are different.

Thanks! much!
Angie Goodnight
ACT-Star

Angie Goodnight
Information and Community Outreach Coordinator
The Ability Center
419.885.5733 x 239
<https://maps.google.com/?q=5605+Monroe+St.+Sylvania,+OH+43560&entry=gmail&source=g>5605 Monroe St. Sylvania, OH 43560
<http://abilitycenter.org/>abilitycenter.org
<https://htmlsig.com/t/000001CCD3DZ>
Twitter
https://s3.amazonaws.com/htmlsig-assets/spacer.gif
<https://htmlsig.com/t/000001CKFJ6S>
Facebook
https://s3.amazonaws.com/htmlsig-assets/spacer.gif
<https://htmlsig.com/t/000001CJVVE2>
Instagram
https://s3.amazonaws.com/htmlsig-assets/spacer.gif
<https://htmlsig.com/t/000001CEGPYW>
Youtube
https://s3.amazonaws.com/htmlsig-assets/spacer.gif
<https://htmlsig.com/t/000001CEVFHZ>
Pinterest
https://s3.amazonaws.com/htmlsig-assets/spacer.gif

Jason White

If I understand correctly, Microsoft 365 = Microsoft Windows Enterprise +
Office 365 - all on a subscription. Is that right?

[...]

Plus management and deployment services.
Cheers,
Joseph