Topics

Jaws 2018 desktop computer window 10 How can I do screen shots on website with jaws?

O.Addison Gethers

I have desktop computer with window 10 with jaws 2018 !! I need to make a screen shot on getway free infro  website to send it to support of getway free infro !! How can I do screen shot with jaws? When I’m on the website I press ctrl a for all then press ctrl c for copy  when I opened document to press ctrl v to paste  it’s doesn’t say the name of the email address that I have in edit box  at all with accounts information . Does anyone have any answer for me?

Addison

Windows Key + Print Screen key will take a full screen shot and put it in your Pictures library, in a folder named Screenshots.

O.Addison Gethers

+ p for print ? Then I go to my picture folder  then I will find screen shots in there?

Thanks

Hi Brian Are you saying that I have to press window key

Windows Key + Print Screen key will take a full screen shot and put it in your Pictures library, in a folder named Screenshots.

Don Mauck

Press shift+PrintScreen, that places it on your clip board. Then you can paste from your clip board in to an email or document.