Topics

Subscribe help

Morey Worthington

Hi all. Is this the same list as was the Windows10 and Jaws list used to be?

If so, I have been a subscriber for a long time but sure as heck cannot find a linkĀ  to get a friend of mine subscribed. Could someone please send me a link to get that person subscribed...pleasse.

If I am cross posting and it goes to the W10 list, cause i Have tried both to do this, then I apologize to list owners and all. Just trying to help a friend.

Thanks,

Morey Worthington

Anita

I second this inquiry.

On Nov 29, 2018, at 7:15 PM, Morey Worthington <worthington@...> wrote:

Hi all. Is this the same list as was the Windows10 and Jaws list used to be?

If so, I have been a subscriber for a long time but sure as heck cannot find a link to get a friend of mine subscribed. Could someone please send me a link to get that person subscribed...pleasse.

If I am cross posting and it goes to the W10 list, cause i Have tried both to do this, then I apologize to list owners and all. Just trying to help a friend.

Thanks,

Morey Worthington

Flor Lynch

Hi Morey,

This list isn't the same one as the one you referenced in your message. The subscribe address for this list however, is:
jfwlist+subscribe@groups.io .
Hope this helps.

Hi all. Is this the same list as was the Windows10 and Jaws list used to be?

If so, I have been a subscriber for a long time but sure as heck cannot
find a link to get a friend of mine subscribed. Could someone please
send me a link to get that person subscribed...pleasse.

If I am cross posting and it goes to the W10 list, cause i Have tried
both to do this, then I apologize to list owners and all. Just trying to
help a friend.

Thanks,

Morey Worthington

Hi,