From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Amy Bower
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2018 8:23 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: need advice on best application for team editing of documents

Hi All - I need to work with a team at work on editing a document. They want
to use a tool like google Docs. I've tried it in the past, but found
everything about using google Docs with Jaws cumbersome, to say the least.
Does anyone have experience to share about what works best? Choices I know
of so far are Google Docs, OneDrive and OneNote. OneNote fits the bill
perfectly, but per a recent post of mine, I found I could easily navigate
around OneNote, but could not for the life of me figure out how to read or
edit the content on a page. If I could figure that out, OneNote might be a
good candidate. Thanks.
-Amy B.

Amy,

          Just curious if you've ever reviewed Google's own accessibility documentation for Google Docs.  See:

Products and Features - Google Accessibility

         Specifically the section on Google Docs, though they cover the entire range of products on that page.

          There are also a lot of resources, particularly from universities, returned on a web search for "accessibility Google docs."  Here's one from Penn State that talks about the need for the end user of a screen reader to turn on the screen reader features of Google Docs:

Accessibility at Penn State | Google Docs and Google Drive

Marty Hutchings

I have had good luck with DropBox.

Love in Christ
Marty