Topics

Outlook adress issue

Nino Dagostino

Hello:

I called tech support for jaws and they created a config file for me.

I shutdown outlook and restarted outlook and then typed in an address.

The computer still did not talk, so I shutdown the computer completely and restarted and it worked.

Have a good day.

Kimber Gardner

What did they put in the config file to address your issue?

--
Kimberly

Nino Dagostino

Hi:

I will look at it and let you know.

What did they put in the config file to address your issue?

On 11/29/18, Nino Dagostino <ndagostino3@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello:

I called tech support for jaws and they created a config file for me.

I shutdown outlook and restarted outlook and then typed in an address.

The computer still did not talk, so I shutdown the computer completely
and restarted and it worked.

Have a good day.

--
Kimberly

Nino Dagostino

Hi:

I don't think we can send attachments.

The contence of the ini is in the body of this email

Config file called confignames.ini

[ConfigNames]
mapir=Outlook Classic
OutLlibr= Outlook Classic
outlook= Outlook Classic

What did they put in the config file to address your issue?

On 11/29/18, Nino Dagostino <ndagostino3@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello:

I called tech support for jaws and they created a config file for me.

I shutdown outlook and restarted outlook and then typed in an address.

The computer still did not talk, so I shutdown the computer completely
and restarted and it worked.

Have a good day.

--
Kimberly