Topics

[EXTERNAL] Re: Please remind me how to turn off and on the touch cursor in Windows 10

Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D.

Thanks. What is the PC cursor in laptop layout? Feeling kin od stupid right now. Thanks for your help. Keith

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Michael Amaro
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2018 7:25 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: Please remind me how to turn off and on the touch cursor in Windows 10

shift plus pc cursor to invoke the touch cursor.  Double tap the pc cursor to turn off the touch cursor

Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2018 5:18 PM

Hi,

Can someone please remind me how to turn on and off Touch Cursor in Windows 10?

Thanks. Keith

Bill White

In Laptop Layout PC cursor is:

CAPS LOCK+SEMICOLON

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2018 5:18 PM

Hi,

Can someone please remind me how to turn on and off Touch Cursor in Windows 10?

Thanks. Keith

Michael Amaro

sorry don't know as I use a desktop

Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2018 5:35 PM