major problem with my router's web page

Jed Barton <jedbarton@...>

Hey guys,

OK, so i have a netgear r7000. I can get to the interneal web page.
What i am trying to do it's hit or iss, but it's really ennoying. I
need to see a list of my currently connected devices. In my list of
links, there is 1 called attached devices. However, i click on it,
and it's hit or miss if they come up. Sometimes i can just tab
around, and some how they come up. however, the last 3 times i have
loged in, i can't get to read it on the page. Any ideas? It's kind
of important that i be able to read it. I'm running the latest jfw
and windows 10.

Thanks,
Jed

Curtis Delzer