From: O.Addison Gethers [mailto:o.addisongethers@gmail.com]
Sent: Sat, Nov 24, 2018 10:30 AM EST
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Jaws 2018 Update on desktop with window 10

Hello All I have desktop computer window 10 and jaws 2018 I noticed this
is sound strange about jaws update window never came on to asked me if I
want toinstall jaws update because when I turns on my laptop computer on
Tuesday morning I heard the window screen came open to say do I want to
install jaws update now !! Can anyone tell me why is my desktop is not
doing that? What do I need to do to fix this problem?

Addison

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

You can just press Insertt+J, arrow to Help and then look for Check for Updates

is Automatic Notification of Updates check box checked?

insert+j, options menu, basics submenu, tab to Automatic Notification of
Updates check box, and spacebar to check if it is not already checked.

Hello All I have desktop computer window 10 and jaws 2018 I noticed this
is sound strange about jaws update window never came on to asked me if I
want toinstall jaws update because when I turns on my laptop computer on
Tuesday morning I heard the window screen came open to say do I want to
install jaws update now !! Can anyone tell me why is my desktop is not
doing that? What do I need to do to fix this problem?

Addison

O.Addison Gethers

Thank you Mario and will check to see if notification is checks or not if
not then I need to press spacebar to check it right

is Automatic Notification of Updates check box checked?

insert+j, options menu, basics submenu, tab to Automatic Notification of
Updates check box, and spacebar to check if it is not already checked.

Hello All I have desktop computer window 10 and jaws 2018 I noticed this
is sound strange about jaws update window never came on to asked me if I
want toinstall jaws update because when I turns on my laptop computer on
Tuesday morning I heard the window screen came open to say do I want to
install jaws update now !! Can anyone tell me why is my desktop is not
doing that? What do I need to do to fix this problem?

Addison

Mario

be aware, what I provided is the path to where you'll find the setting.

if you have JAWS starting up from the system tray or not, you'll have to
adjust what you have to do. do you know what to do?

Thank you Mario and will check to see if notification is checks or not if
not then I need to press spacebar to check it right

is Automatic Notification of Updates check box checked?

insert+j, options menu, basics submenu, tab to Automatic Notification of
Updates check box, and spacebar to check if it is not already checked.

Hello All I have desktop computer window 10 and jaws 2018 I noticed this
is sound strange about jaws update window never came on to asked me if I
want toinstall jaws update because when I turns on my laptop computer on
Tuesday morning I heard the window screen came open to say do I want to
install jaws update now !! Can anyone tell me why is my desktop is not
doing that? What do I need to do to fix this problem?

Addison

.

O.Addison Gethers

Mario When I press insert J to Jaws window I press alt O option menu then it's say basic voice then I press enter then tab to it's say update notification it's say not check so I press spacebar to checks then tab to OK button then press spacebar !! I just read your message in here what are you saying about aware something I need to do ??I'm getting little confused here since I already checks on notification

[...]

no worry. your good to go.

[...]

Thanks Mario since I got it right ,do I need to update jaws ?

[...]

it's your call. you can always get the appropriate version/edition
installer at the downloads page at Freedom Scientific.

[...]

That's OK I heard when jaws cut off and came back on the jaws update window came on to ask me if I want to update the jaws so I tab to yes and etc. That was 25 minute ago tonight 9:15 p.m.