surveying about Flexible Web use

Dean Martineau <topdot@...>

I’m curious, if people use Flexible Web, where they use it.  I used it a bit when the feature was first available, but lost interest because of what I perceived to be the effort involved and the little gain.  Mostly, I was using it on newspaper sites, and with Firefox and Edge containing Reading Views, and thanks to the Mercury Reader add-on for Chrome, so does it, those browser-based features seem to obviate the need for Flexible Web.  But am I misanalyzing this?

Dean

Maria Campbell

No.  Never saw the need or ease of it.

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

~ Blaise Pascal ~

On 11/17/2018 4:00 PM, Dean Martineau wrote:

I’m curious, if people use Flexible Web, where they use it.  I used it a bit when the feature was first available, but lost interest because of what I perceived to be the effort involved and the little gain.  Mostly, I was using it on newspaper sites, and with Firefox and Edge containing Reading Views, and thanks to the Mercury Reader add-on for Chrome, so does it, those browser-based features seem to obviate the need for Flexible Web.  But am I misanalyzing this?

Dean

Dan Longmore

Yes, I find little use for it.  Actually I find it confuses the issue even more for me.

Dan

I’m curious, if people use Flexible Web, where they use it.  I used it a bit when the feature was first available, but lost interest because of what I perceived to be the effort involved and the little gain.  Mostly, I was using it on newspaper sites, and with Firefox and Edge containing Reading Views, and thanks to the Mercury Reader add-on for Chrome, so does it, those browser-based features seem to obviate the need for Flexible Web.  But am I misanalyzing this?

Dean

Melissa Stott <mstott69@...>

I haven’t used it in a very long while.

Melissa