How to Access "sub links"?

Richard B. McDonald

Hi!

Sometimes on a webpage there are links with “sub links.”  What I mean by “sub links” is that, visually, if you hover with the mouse over the link additional links appear.  Pressing <Enter> on the link does not seem to allow me to gain access to these sub links.  So, what is the JAWS command to allow access to sub links?

Thanks,

Richard

Richard,

            Can you supply an example webpage, or couple of example webpages, with the object you're describing and identify it?
--
Brian

         ~ William James

Mcginnis, Barbara

Is the sublink a mouse over?

            Can you supply an example webpage, or couple of example webpages, with the object you're describing and identify it?
--
Brian

         ~ William James

Margaret Johnson

What is a mouse over?

Margaret

            Can you supply an example webpage, or couple of example webpages, with the object you're describing and identify it?
--
Brian

         ~ William James

Mcginnis, Barbara

Web page authors use On Mouse Overs to display text or images when a visitor moves the mouse pointer over a particular part of the page. When a user moves the mouse pointer over the text and hears on mouse over, the page is displaying information which a sighted individual can click on and they will be taken to another web page.  That is the first think that I thought of when I heard sub links.