From: Gregory Gerhart [mailto:gregory_gerhart@...]
Sent: Wed, Nov 14, 2018 3:49 PM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: LoggerPro Software w/ JAWS2019? #jaws

Hi everyone. I am a Teacher for the Visually Impaired. My student will
be taking Chemistry next semester and will be using a program called
LoggerPro. Previously Windows-Eyes made a special script that made this
program accessible but I'm not sure if this is still available. Does
anyone else have experience using the software LoggerPro with JAWS or
other screen-readers?

Logger Pro Website: https://www.vernier.com/products/software/lp/
Windows-Eyes: http://www.gwmicro.com/Window-Eyes/Sci_Voice_Lab/

Thanks, Greg

Larry Wayland

Hello everyone:
Is logger pro accessible with Jaws or NVDA? If so do you need Jaws scripts?
Thanks in advance,
Larry

The Window-Eyes app for Logger Pro can be downloaded from App Central:
www.gwmicro.com/apps/logger_pro